I wanted to get a project made to share today and I didn’t have much time, so what do I do when I need a card and need it fast? Kits to the rescue! If you haven’t seen Stampin’ Up’s project kits lately, you should check them out. They are ADORABLE.
Our new Tin of Cards Project Kit has been longingly looking at me for over a month now, just waiting to be put together. Today it’s my lifesaver since I’m in a time crunch! That’s what is great about these kits…they’re absolutely fantastic for:
- Creating projects when you don’t have much time.
- Getting started when you’re a beginner.
- Anyone who feels like you have creativity block. All the ideas are included.
- Building up your supply of crafting supplies.
- Completing projects without digging out all of your crafting stuff. Everything (or almost everything) is included.
- Doing projects with kids.
I opened up the kit, looked at the sample pictures and pulled out the pieces I needed. Then I stamped the greeting, the butterflies and the loopy loop trim. I did some assembly and DONE! Here is my completed Tin of Cards thank you note.
Fast and cute. That’s my style. You probably know that if you check in on my blog regularly. If that’s your style too, enter your email address in the form in the right margin to subscribe and receive regular updates by email.
Sometime I will share more cards that are also included in the Tin of Cards kit. In the meantime, use the links below to shop and order the supplies you will need to complete this project kit!