I’m here today with a card I made with one of the cutest die sets I’ve seen lately. I’ve seen it used for
bunches tons millions an endless number of uses. It’s called Swirly Scribbles, and I used it to make these adorable flowers.
Aren’t they cute? Swirly Scribbles + glimmer paper = even better than Swirly Scribbles alone. On another note, see those cute stripes across the lower part of the card? They’re Washi tape! Just peel off a bit of it from the roll, and stick it onto your card. It’s so easy!
The Swirly Scribbles thinlits set that I used to make the flowers has another really neat die in the set, and I used it on this Hope card that I shared recently.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!