Thanks for stopping in today! I’m so excited to share how I’ve used one of our new bundles – Stampin Up Charming Sentiments – to make hundreds of sentiment tags to add to my tag box. Keeping pre-made tags on hand has saved me a huge amount of time when I’m making cards, and this new bundle is going to help keep my tag box stocked and ready!
Stampin Up Charming Sentiments Video
Watch along here to see exactly how I’ve used this bundle with a special Stamparatus trick, to make tons of tags in a short amount of time.
Stampin Up Charming Sentiments Bundle
Below you can see the Charming Sentiments bundle. It includes 17 assorted greetings, along with a die to cut each one, plus a few decorative dies like hearts, stars, and candles.
How To Use It
This bundle can be used the same way you would use any bundle, by stamping one or two greetings and running them through your Cut & Emboss machine with the coordinating dies to cut them out. Or…prepare to be amazed. Keep reading!
Stamparatus Hack For Die Cutting
Below I’ll attempt to describe the process I used to create a ton of tags in a short amount of time. Please watch along with the video linked above for more details. Here’s what I did:
- Die cut each die from a piece of paper
- Trimmed each ‘negative’ die cut piece apart
- Stamped all the greetings using my Stamparatus onto a piece of small grid paper
- Taped the negative die cuts to the grid paper around the appropriate stamped image
- Made lots of blank die cuts by laying two pieces of cardstock onto my cutting plates, then laying all the dies on top and cutting them. Then I repeated several times with more white cardstock and other colors as well.
- Laid a die cut into each ‘negative’ space on my Stamparatus
- Inked all the stamps
- Removed the tags, refilled with blank ones, and repeated!
This took a bit of time to set up, but it was so exciting to see all the tags come together at the end. When I was done, I even left my stamps on the Stamparatus plate and kept the grid paper so that I can sit down and create a lot more tags sometime!
Do you keep pre-made tags in your craft space? Would the Stampin Up Charming Sentiments bundle help you? Order it below!
Products UsedProduct List
Learn To Make Cards
Join My Amazing Team
Will the Stampin Up Charming Sentiments bundle be on your next order?
Pingback: Stampin Up Conversation Bubbles & My Updated Sentiment Tag Box!