It’s that time of year when I want to squeeze in highlighting as many retiring products as possible before they’re gone forever! If you haven’t taken a look at the retiring products yet, click here to see them. Today’s project features…wait for it…12 retiring products. That’s right, 12. I got a little carried away.
To see all of the products I used, scroll to the bottom. Here is a quick highlight – I used the English Garden designer series paper, gold fancy designer vellum, the Beautiful Bunch stamp set, and Fun Flower punch. I also used the Word Window punch for the birthday greeting. I’m so upset that it’s retiring! If I were you, I would click the link at the bottom, and order one right now before they’re gone!
I don’t use these colors a lot, but I love how it turned out. It’s so pretty and soothing.
Thanks for visiting!
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- See retiring products along with discounted prices here.
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!
Uber cool use of the velum! Love your card!
Oh, how fabulous. Love that classy gold embossed vellum over the designer paper. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!