I always enjoy sharing ideas with other demonstrators on my team. Last week I got together with a few of them, and we always swap cards for ideas and inspiration. Here are three ideas that I received. Tomorrow I’ll show you the project that I shared with them.
Aren’t these cute! Let’s look at that cute little treat holder first. Doris Pollet made this using a past Paper Pumpkin kit and the Easter lamb stamp set. How cute!
Denise Barrett, a brand new member of my team, made this adorable pig card using the Barnyard Babies stamp set – a favorite of mine.
This soft and subtle card was made by Michelle Kehl using the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and Bold Butterfly thinlits dies. I love it!
Thanks to my team members for sharing these great ideas! If you have any interest in getting a discount on your products and joining my team, learn more here. Check back tomorrow and I’ll share the card I made to swap with these great ladies!
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!