Some of the best things in life are the simple ones. I do my best to appreciate the small things that make life good like smiles, hugs, sunshine, beauty in the outdoors, and kind gestures from others. Sometimes those kind gestures include a handmade card from someone, and I absolutely love when I receive one! Today I have a really simple but very pretty fall wreath card idea to share with you. It would make a wonderful gesture to brighten someone’s day, and it only take a few minutes to put together. Take a look!
This is one of the easiest cards I have made in quite a while, and it is so pretty! Stampin’ Up! has starting a #simplestamping campaign, and I am so happy they did! Sometimes I get carried away with glitz and complexity on my cards, but cardmaking does NOT need to be that way! Today’s card is proof!
I made this card in probably about 2 minutes after I decided what colors to use. How awesome is that?! Sometimes you need a card in a pinch, and the Sweetly Swirled stamp set that I used on this card is perfect for quick and beautiful cards. Take a look at what comes with this set.
This set is wonderful for making flower borders, flower clusters, and neat designs with the swirls. As shown on today’s card, it’s also perfect for making pretty wreaths, which can be perfect for all seasons depending on the colors of ink used.
Would you like to make a fall wreath card or two for someone special in your life? Try it out! It’s so easy!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!