Hi everyone and welcome to this month’s One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop!
Each month we have a theme, and this month we decided to play a fun game of Tic Tac Toe. I decided to use the supplies listed in the middle vertical column – twine, dies and glitter.
What did I come up with for dies, twine and glitter? Here they are.
I just love these bears, don’t you? The bears and fish are in our current Bear Hugs stamp set and matching framelits dies and I think they are too stinkin’ cute. I knew I wanted to make a flip card, but I had a hard time coming up with a 3D project to go along with it. I decided on a rustic twiggy decoration using our Fry Box die.
Now let’s take a look at the card. This is a flip card with an additional flap on the right side. This is what it looks like closed.
In this photo I’m beginning to open the card. Notice the bear is in the process of ‘flipping’ around.
Here it is fully open. This is my favorite view of the card!
This month I’m starting a program where anyone who makes a $50 purchase from me will receive four written tutorials with detailed instructions and photos. Each project is stepped up and includes one or more special techniques. This bear hugs card is one of the projects. You can see two others here and here.
Thanks for hopping with us! Next up is Melissa!
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!