Summer is the time to explore new places, take a trip, or even just relax and enjoy your local area. Are you off to great places this summer? That’s the theme of today’s card, made with the cute new Stampin Up Above the Clouds stamp set. Check it out!
Don’t hot air balloons just brighten your day? As a child, I remember seeing them in the sky pretty regularly. We even had them land in our front field many times. I rarely see one these days. Where did they all go?!?
Like I mentioned, I made this card using the Stampin Up Above the Clouds stamp set, shown below. It’s just so sweet and whimsical.
And even better than a great stamp set is a great stamp set with a coordinating punch. Here it is – the Hot Air Balloon Punch. This makes it so quick and easy to punch out the balloons to add to a project.
Not too long ago, I shared another card that I made with this same set. You can check it out here.
And back to today’s card. I made this really quickly with the stamp set, punch, and a few pieces of our gorgeous Mosaic Mood designer series paper.
I hope you’re off to great places! Thanks for visiting!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Want to make this project for yourself? Use the links below to order!