I’m excited for today. I’m having a ‘thank you celebration’ for my team members and customers who helped me earn the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip to Thailand! It’s going to be a lot of fun. I have make and take projects, make and leave projects that I will donate to a charity that sends cards to cancer patients, food, and gifts! I’ll share pictures and project ideas in the coming days. For now, I’ll share a lovely card made with the Jar of Love stamp set.
This is one of those cards that just makes me happy looking at it.
The Jar of Love bundle, which includes the stamp set and dies I used, also coordinates with two different stamp sets in our holiday catalog – Jar of Cheer and Jar of Haunts. Scroll down to see links for these products and what is included in the sets. You can do so much when using all of these products together!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free projects. Join now through October 15 and get bonus gifts!
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!