Happy Valentine’s Day! I wanted to share the cute Paper Pumpkin kit that came last month, and I just finally put it together last night. It’s a good thing we had a deadline (aka Valentine’s Day)! My daughter loves to stamp, and Paper Pumpkin kits make it easy to make projects with her. It limits the amount of supplies we need. She helps me stamp and can hand me pieces from the kits to do the more complicated steps. With these treat bags, she was also able to add the stickers on the back side. Didn’t these turn out cute?
If you haven’t heard, Paper Pumpkin is an all-inclusive kit shipped directly to your doorstep. You can get it once, you can sign up for a specified number of months, or you can sign up for the month-to-month option and receive it until you change your subscription. I love these little kits! They’re so much fun. I obviously love to sit down with all my supplies and endless options to create projects, but it’s a nice change to sit down with a kit and complete a project with much of the work already done for me! I like to use the pieces on other projects as well. It’s also great to have stamps and ink left over to use on other projects.
Right now, you can try out 3 months of Paper Pumpkin, receive $4 off the normal price, and get a free Sale-a-bration item since the purchase is over $50! Or, you can sign up for the 12 month option, save $24, and get 4 free Sale-a-bration items! Please contact me for more information or use the links below to sign up!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!