How many of you out there are 29 years old? If you are 29, can I ask if you have celebrated your 29th birthday one time, or maybe a couple of times? I’ve celebrated mine 4 times now, in case you’re wondering. Actually, I take that back. I don’t mind getting older, so I don’t pretend to be 29 anymore. I’m 32 in case you’re wondering. With age comes wisdom and comfort in being who you are, right? Why pretend to be 29 forever?!
Well in case you need a fun card for someone who still celebrates their 29th birthday (again), or you just don’t want to call out someone on their age, this is a perfect card idea.
I made this card with the Number of Years stamp set. It is a great one for birthdays, anniversaries, and graduation in particular. It’s also really great for scrapbooking because the numbers are so large. Think about using it for grades in school, birthdays, years, etc.
Are you familiar with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch? That’s what I used to punch those cute corners. It’s one of my favorite punches.
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!