I am really looking forward to the next few weekends. I have a weekend craft retreat coming up in a week and a half, and the weekend after that is Stampin Up’s OnStage events! I will be attending the regional event in Lansing, Michigan with a group of demonstrators on my team, and I a SO looking forward to a weekend away with other women! At these events, it is a big tradition that demonstrators can make cards to swap with each other. Today I’m sharing the handmade butterfly cards that I will be swapping at OnStage!
My card swaps feature the Perennial Essence designer paper which is absolutely gorgeous! I also used the Butterfly Gala stamp set, Butterfly Duet Punch, and a few other additions. I thought they came together nicely!
Making card swaps for OnStage isn’t required, but almost everyone does. Just think…I made 40 of these cards, and after swapping with the other demonstrators, I’ll bring back 40 different card samples that I can share with all of you. Then we will have that many more ideas! Whoever came up with this idea was genius!
I’m hoping to also make some 3D swaps such as treat holders or decorated notebooks. When that happens I’ll make sure to share!
Would you love to join up with a group of like-minded women who love crafting and supporting each other? Learn more and sign up here.
Thanks for visiting to see today’s handmade butterfly cards. Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!