I have a quick, simple card to share with you today made with our fun and pretty Stampin’ Up! Paint Play stamp set. Check it out!
I love the fun, playful nature of this set. Now let’s take a look at the card I made!
I simply picked a few colors I liked together – Berry Burst, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Peekaboo Peach – and started stamping. I think it turned out nicely!
I stamped the greeting, and then punched it and a piece of Foil Frenzy designer paper using circle punches. I love that Foil Frenzy paper!!!
I also love the pretty and simple inside of the card shown below.
Thanks for visiting to see this Stampin’ Up! Paint Play card idea! Subscribe to my blog to make sure you don’t miss future projects. Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!