I have a quick, simple card to share with you today made with our fun and pretty Stampin’ Up! Paint Play stamp set. Check it out!
I love the fun, playful nature of this set. Now let’s take a look at the card I made!
I simply picked a few colors I liked together – Berry Burst, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Peekaboo Peach – and started stamping. I think it turned out nicely!
I stamped the greeting, and then punched it and a piece of Foil Frenzy designer paper using circle punches. I love that Foil Frenzy paper!!!
I also love the pretty and simple inside of the card shown below.
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!