Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you’re ready for another Monday! You know what makes Mondays better? Crafts!!!! Today I have a few super-easy, clean and simple Christmas cards to share with you! I made all three of these in less than five minutes!
A couple days ago I shared the DIY advent calendar kit shown below, which is called the Stampin Up Christmas Countdown Project Kit. After I finished assembling this adorable kit, I had a few stickers and paper pieces leftover. I used them on today’s cards!
Notice the resemblence between the pieces in the kit above, and the card below? I had these paper pieces left over, and I thought they looked like presents. I just added bow stickers, which were also leftover, and then stamped a greeting on the top! So easy!
On this next card, I used the wreath, flower, and ribbon stickers, then stamped a greeting.
Here I used two striped stickers placed end-to-end, then a snowflake sticker on top! Easy peasy!
See more about the Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Kit here. If you order it and put it together, use today’s cards as ideas for your leftover pieces!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!