Can you believe that Father’s Day is coming up this weekend? You have a few days left to make sure you have the perfect gift and card for the dads, husbands, sons, and other important men in your life. Today I have a wonderful card idea made with the new Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set. Isn’t this lovely?
I just love this image of a man holding a little girl. There’s something special about a father’s love for his daughter! Let’s take a look at the A Good Man stamp set. It’s packed full of gorgeous images and nice sentiments.
As you can see, there’s also an image of dad giving his little boy a ride on his shoulders, and one of a man relaxing. These images are perfect to watercolor with aqua painters, which is how I added color to this card. Or if you’re looking for another way to color them, watercolor pencils or Blends markers would be very nice as well. I chose to use aqua painters for the soft effect.
The A Good Man stamp set could be used for plenty of occasions besides Father’s Day, including birthdays, thank yous, and just because cards for men. It’s a great one to add to your stamp collection!
Thanks for visiting! Stop back in to see more amazing projects from the new catalog!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code 23UDX7CA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Paper Shares available through June 18 – enjoy ALL the new papers for an affordable price!
Want to make this project for yourself? Use the links below to order!