I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday with family and that Santa treated you well. My project for today gives you some insight into what I’ve been doing a lot of during the month of December – baking! I love to bake, and I always put together Christmas cookie plates for friends and family. I’ve been trying really hard not to eat them all myself! Anyway, today’s project is also a sneak peak of what’s to come in the new Occasions catalog! You can begin ordering on January 4, and between now and then I’ll be sharing projects featuring new products. Today’s ‘Baking makes life sweeter’ card was made with the adorable new Perfect Mix stamp set.
My color scheme for this card came from the piece of Cakes & Carousels designer paper that I used in the background. I love the retro look of it, and I decided to pick up on the Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso. I really liked how the colors came together.
Stop back for more sneak peeks. The new Occasions catalog is amazing and you won’t want to miss it or project ideas!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!