Do you ever get on a kick with your crafting, where you make several projects that resemble each other? I sat down the other day to make up a few cards to share with you this week, and all three of them turned out brown. I’m not sure if it was a coincidence or if it was my mood. Actually, I was rather down in the dumps when I was doing this, which makes me wonder how much my mood affects my projects. Hmmm…I’ll have to think on that one some more! Anyway, thanks for stopping in. Today I have an earthy, rustic, foliage-covered kindness card idea to share with you.
Tell me – what do you think about this ferny designer print paper that I used as the focal point on this card? You can probably assume since I chose to use it, but I absolutely love it. When I grabbed the Pressed Petals paper pack to use on this card, I realized I hadn’t used this fern print on a card in quite a while. That meant it was time to use it!
I’m a fan of everything rustic, and rustic was the look I was going for on this card. I paired the fern print with the burlap/linen print which is also in the Pressed Petals paper pack, and added a piece of that lovely green vellum and the braided linen trim. I thought it came together quite nicely. And you know what? I’m proud to say that this card is already in the mail on the way to brighten the day of one of my wonderful customers!
Thanks for stopping in to see this kindness card idea! Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!