lt’s Saturday! Another week has passed and we are one week deeper into this fall season. My husband continues to harvest the crops and we look forward to finishing that and somewhat of a break! It will probably be another month before he can think about a break, but we will happy when the time comes. Do you know someone who could use a break? A nice thought? A handmade card to place on their desk or window sill? If so, I have a delightful bird card idea to share with you today. Take a look!
Isn’t this the sweetest? This is one of those cards that was simple to put together because of the amazing products I used to create it. The combination of the Scalloped Note Cards, Free As A Bird stamp set, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, and Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Paper came together so nicely.
I made a video on how to make this card a few weeks ago which I shared in my Facebook group. If you join and search for ‘bird ballad card,’ you will find it. Check it out!
Thanks for visiting to see today’s bird card idea! Please stop back!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!