I don’t know about you, but I like to make the most of my precious Stampin’ Up! cardstock and designer papers. That means I save little scraps and wait to find a calling for them. Usually I find a use for them when I need to punch something out. Today I’m wanting to punch out a skeleton using our super cute new Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, but I have a problem. To get the skeleton in the right spot to punch, the paper isn’t big enough to hold onto it. What should I do??? If you have ever wondered how to punch on small pieces of paper, here’s a simple solution for you.
First, lay a sticky note down, sticky side up. Attach your paper to it so that your paper sticks out from the sticky note.
Now you have a handy extension to hold onto, so you can insert your paper to where it needs to go!
I hope this comes in helpful!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free projects. Join now through October 15 and get bonus gifts!
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!