Hopefully by now you have seen some of my posts about Paper Pumpkin – the fun craft kit that arrives on your doorstep once each month. What do you do if your kit arrives and you don’t want to make that particular project? You make something else with it! Today I’m sharing a September 2016 Paper Pumpkin alternative project idea – an easy Halloween card. Really quick before I do, don’t forget that today is your last chance to sign up to get Paper Pumpkin Buy 1 Get 1 Free by using promo code BOGO!!
Here is my alternative project idea for last month’s kit.
In case you’re curious, this was the intended project for the kit.
I used the kit as designed, and I had a TON of the little tags left over. I bet I have 30 of them. The cats, pumpkins, and kettle/witch’s pot/cauldron (I couldn’t decide what to call it, so I’m calling it all three) on the tags below were pre-printed, so I just grabbed my Layered Letters stamp set and added the letters to spell out ‘Spooky.’
I used the Woodland embossing folder for the background. It’s absolutely perfect for Halloween, fall and winter cards.
Making projects is quick and easy when you use Paper Pumpkin kits, whether you’re using them as designed or for other projects like this one!
Again, today is your last chance to sign up to get Paper Pumpkin Buy 1 Get 1 Free by using promo code BOGO!!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free projects. Join now through October 15 and get bonus gifts!
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!