October is here, and we will be seeing many gestures of support for those who have been affected by breast cancer. I’m making a gesture by donating 10% of orders I receive in my online store during the month of October to the American Cancer Society. Breast cancer has not impacted my family, but other types have. We all know someone, or many someones, who have been affected by cancer. Today I put together a breast cancer hope card to share with you.
I used the Pop of Pink designer series paper pack for the fun background prints. Our designer series paper packs are buy 3, get 1 free right now! Specialty packs, like Pop of Pink, are not included, but many of our other great papers are.
I cut out the scribbly lines die cut with the Swirly Scribbles thinlits. These thinlits and the coordinating Swirly Bird stamp set are SO cute! I have seen amazing projects made with the two together.
The Hope stamp comes in the Watercolor Words stamp set. It has nice, big greetings for many occasions.
Who in your life could use a card of support from you? Think of someone, or many someones, and get those cards in the mail!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free projects. Join now through October 15 and get bonus gifts!
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!