Hi everyone, and welcome to this month’s OSAT Blog Hop – End of Summer! This week on my blog I began posting sneak peek project ideas using products from our soon-to-be-released holiday catalog, so for today I’m taking a step back to summertime! I’m really excited to share my projects with you. I have a coordinating card and scrapbook page featuing the SU Wiggle Worm stamp set and Wiggly Bugs dies bundle. Keep reading!
Here they are! I know they are a little hard to see in this picture, but I have some close-ups below.
These little bugs are just too cute. Let me show you the SU Wiggle Worm stamp set and Wiggly Bugs dies that I used to create my projects.
There are 5 different bugs included, along with design stamps to use on their tummies. Between the different bug options, and the ways you can color them, the possibilities are endless! The set also includes adorable sayings like, “I love you Wiggle Worm,” “Cute as a bug,” “I love beeing with you,” “You make my heart flutter,” and “You amazzze me.” How sweet!
Let’s take a closer look at the card so you can see the detail.
I stamped the bugs with Memento black ink and colored them with Stampin’ Blends markers. I love the Blends markers! I’m not one to sit down and do a lot of coloring, but they’re easy to use and the effect is beautiful.
The blue and green paper I used is from the Noble Peacock Designer Series pack. It’s gorgeous in person! It has metallic foil accents that are amazing. The pack includes three colors – Pretty Peacock and Old Olive which I used, as well as Blueberry Bushel.
If you love the SU Wiggle Worm set, contact your demonstrator or myself to order! Thanks for joining in for the OSAT Blog Hop! Use the links below to continue to see all of our End of Summer projects!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Join Stampin’ Up! now and get $155 in your choice of products for just $99.
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!