I have a question for you – do you have a love/hate relationship with your paper trimmer? If you are a papercrafter, I would venture to say that the absolute most important tool you own in your craft stash is your paper trimmer. Do you love yours, or do you use it only because it’s what you already have? Stampin’ Up’s paper trimmer is the best paper trimmer I have ever used, so I want to highlight some of the reasons I love it because you might love it too.
Here is a quick video highlighting many of the reasons I love this trimmer. Read on for written details.
I love this trimmer because…
1. You can cut and score with it. The dark gray blade cuts and the light gray blade scores.
2. The blades are removable so that you can replace them when they become dull. Can you believe that some paper trimmers DON’T have removable blades? That’s ridiculous!
3. The trimmer has sturdy straight edges at both the top and bottom that you can use to line up your paper perfectly straight.
4. Without opening the side arm, you can measure 12 1/2″ vertically and over 6″ in width. In most cases for cardmaking, you don’t have to fold the arm out which is fantastic. With the side arm folded out, you can measure 14 1/2″ wide! This is wonderful news for all you scrapbookers!
5. The clear arm which holds the cutting blades has well marked measurements which are helpful for making specialty cuts and scores as shown in the photo below.
6. The clear arm can be locked in place using the button shown. This is great for when you’re traveling with your trimmer, or for keeping small inquisitive fingers from accidentally getting cut by the blade when it’s stored in your craft area.
7. This little foot on the back can be used when folding out the side arm to help the trimmer sit level.
8. Anti-skid feet on the back. No one wants their trimmer scooting around!
9. Storage on the back side!
I included even more information in my video, so check it out! Then scroll down to order your very own best paper trimmer! You won’t regret it! While you’re at it, make sure to order a few replacement blades!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Please use hostess code RRNYAW7M when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order this amazing trimmer for yourself!