Happy fall ya’ll! I’m not from the South, but I thought I would throw in a ‘ya’ll’ anyway. Halloween will soon be past us, and the season of thankfulness will be here. I love Thanksgiving and the feeling of the season in general. It’s great to hear more about people being grateful for their blessings than other, less positive things we hear on a regular basis. I’m thankful for so many things and so many people, and today’s card will be shared with one of them. As soon as I saw the Frosted Medallions stamp set in our Holiday Catalog, I had the idea for this card. I love the way it turned out.
To make this, I sponged Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie ink onto a piece of 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ watercolor paper. Then I spritzed it with water until the colors blended to my liking. I let it dry completely, which is very important, because my next step was to emboss the medallions with white embossing powder. If any portion of the watercolor paper was still wet, the embossing powder would have stuck to those areas and caused me a headache. No one wants that.
I’m thankful for you – my readers, customers, and team members! Thank you for supporting my Stampin’ Up! business!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!