I’ve mentioned a few times that I was at a scrapbooking retreat over the weekend. I had a lot of fun, despite all the work it is to plan the big event! It got me in the mood to do some scrapbooking, and the project I’m sharing today is a cute circus scrapbook page made with our new Carousel Birthday stamp set and absolutely delightful Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper.
The Cupcakes & Carousels paper measures 6″ x 6″, which is not big enough for a traditional scrapbook page, so I attached four sheets over top of a 12″ x 12″ piece of cardstock to make the background.
Next I stamped the carousel horses on a banner along the right side, and added the ferris wheel and sentiment. I always enjoy rustic-looking projects, so I sponged Early Espresso around the edges to add to the already rustic-looking designer paper.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!