This is my second masculine card to share in one week…wow! I’m normally stuck on flowers, purple, pink and sparkles. I’m not even that girly in my everyday life, but that’s how my cards turn out. Anyway, it’s my second man card in a week. Impressive. I made today’s card using the By the Tide stamp set.
The By the Tide stamp set includes some really neat images including the coral, lobster, shell and circular medallion that I used on this card, plus a seahorse and fish that I didn’t use. If you look closely, you can also see subtle script in the background of this card. That stamp was in the set as well.
I added Wink of Stella Gold to the circular medallion in the top right corner and used gold glimmer paper behind the birthday greeting for just a little sparkle. I guess you can still work glitter into a masculine card 🙂
Speaking of glitter, I feel the need to share that in my past I hated glitter. Hated it. Technically I didn’t mind looking at it, but the thought of it touching me or being in my house was painful. I disliked it that much. These days, I like it enough on cards that I’m willing to risk coming in contact with it for the end result of a beautiful card. I’m still careful to keep it confined and off of me if possible, but it’s not always possible. The sacrifices I make for making cards!
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!