So I turned 33 the other day. The big 3-3. It was very uneventful. My daughter and I made a mug cake to celebrate. Have you seen mug cakes, the little ones you make in a mug? I’ve seen them for years but had never made one. We actually made a mug chocolate chip cookie, but it turned out more like batter. If I tried it again I would definitely cook it a little longer. It tasted good regardless. Moving on to today’s project, this card is dedicated to all of you who wished me happy birthday, sent cards or gifts, and everyone who did the same for my daughter’s birthday recently. Thank you so very much! Thanks also to anyone who cares enough to visit my blog and is reading this right now!
Isn’t this ‘thank you’ greeting gorgeous? It stamps so perfectly. This big stamp comes in the Stampin’ Up! So Very Much stamp set, which is one of your Sale-a-bration free item choices with any $50 order. In addition to the large ‘thank you,’ it includes small stamps that say ‘so very much,’ ‘for the gift,’ ‘from all of us,’ and ‘for your kindness.’
I stamped on the card, then embossed it with the Fluttering embossing folder before adding the rest of the decorations. It’s hard to see in the photos, but those are embossed butterflies in the background. I went with Sweet Sugarplum for the color scheme and used a piece of the Blooms & Bliss designer paper. I love these colors!
Thanks again everyone! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!