Hi friends! I don’t always share about the things that happen on my Stampin Up team, but I should probably do this sometimes! Our Sassy Stampers team does so many fun things, and today I want to share about a few of them. One of the bet things we do is that every month we have a team craft night, and every three months we have a BIG team craft night, where all we do is a handful of projects. I send out the materials list ahead of time, then myself or one of our other team members shows how to make the project(s). My team members rave about how much they love these craft nights.
The projects you see here are from our most recent craft night. Aren’t these fun? We created a gift card holder, dutch door fold card, a type of shadow box card, and a really simple card design using narrow strips of paper.
The projects we create during these team craft nights are exclusive to my team members, and I don’t share the instructions on my website or in videos. However, if you join my team you will be invited to all future craft nights and have access to the recordings from all past ones! There are many other benefits to joining Stampin Up, and right now we have an awesome sign up special, so I’ll share some more below to help you decide if this might be a great opportunity for you!
Sale-a-bration Sign Up Special
Right now during Sale-a-bration, through September 30, we have an extra great sign-up special. The Starter Kit always includes $125 in your choice of products for just $99, but right now you get to choose a stamp/tool bundle from a list of 12 for completely free in addition to the $125 in products! Plus you get free shipping, a Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up, catalogs, and more. For just $99, it’s a hard offer to pass up.
Getting a discount on your products is the most common reason people join SU. Fear of commitment or being pressured to do business is the most common reason people don’t join! Don’t worry – we are a no pressure group. Some of my team members work Stampin Up as a business, but many of them don’t and that is completely fine. Many people wonder what happens if you sign up, but aren’t able to continue ordering as a demonstrator? Nothing at all 🙂 You keep your starter kit supplies and can go back to being a regular customer. There’s really nothing to lose. Do you have questions about signing up? You can learn more here. Make sure to read my Top 5 list below though!
Top 5 Benefits of Joining Our Sassy Stampers Team
1. Being Part Of A Community – We share card ideas, life, inspiration, and more in our Facebook Group, Zoom get togethers, craft nights, and occasional in-person retreats.
2. Craft Nights – These are so much fun. No cost to attend – just a benefit of being a Sassy Stamper! I send out the materials list ahead of time, you can prepare what you need, then we meet on Zoom and craft!
3. Card Challenges – We do a monthly card challenge, and it’s always fun to see what everyone creates
4. Support & Inspiration – Much of what we share is related to stamping, but some is not. Life is crazy and we do our best to uplift and support our members in all areas of life.
5. The Discount! This is the most common reason people join, but most find that the community and other benefits have more of an impact on their lives.
Craft Night Video
I made the video below to share some of what I mentioned above. Please watch along!
What do you think? Would you like to give it a try? Sign up using the link below!
Would you like to discuss this with me or have any questions answered? Please let me know if so. If you’re ready to jump in and do this, you can sign up here! Remember, the bonus free bundle offer expires September 30. Don’t wait!