Have you ever needed a belated birthday card? Wait, was that really a question? If you have NEVER needed a belated birthday card, I admire you. You must really have yourself together, better than I at least. I for one often need belated birthday cards because I’m terrible at remembering birthdays! I even have my awesome Perpetual Birthday Calendar that I made a few years ago with a Stampin’ Up! kit, but I don’t sit still long enough to take notice of it. Maybe I need to strap it to my forehead…then I would see it! Or, I just had an idea. If I put it by my stamping table I bet I would see it. I sit there more than I sit at my desk!
Moving on to more important things…the Sweet Cupcake stamp set that I used for today’s card is awesome because it 1. is really cute and 2. it includes a ‘belated’ stamp! How great is that?
Paired with the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, you can make some stinkin’ cute projects with this set. Speaking of the framelits, I love the font of the word ‘wish,’ and the swirly swirl I used at the bottom. Right this moment I had the thought that you could use those swirly swirls to make white icing on top of a chocolate cupcake. How cute would that be?!
In case you’re curious, I stamped the confetti by inking my stamp one time, then stamping over and over again in a somewhat circular motion, until there was no ink left on the stamp. I like the faded effect it created.
Wishing you a sweet day today! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!