Thanks for joining me today! I have a beautiful new stamp and die set I can’t wait to share with you. Have you seen the Today’s Tiles stamp set and coordinating Field Tiles dies from Stampin Up? This set can be used to make beautiful and ornate backgrounds on cards, and I’m excited to give you a peek of it. Let’s take a look.
Today’s Tiles Stamp Set
Stampin Up’s Today’s Tiles stamp set is such a gorgeous set. This is a 2-step set, so it comes with two separate tile stamps. One stamp is for the background and one stamp is for the more intricate details. This set also comes with very nice greetings such as, “Just wanted to say hello,” “Everything will be okay,” “Namaste,” “Wishing you peace & happiness,” “I’m blessed to have you in my life,” “Thanks for being there when I needed you most.” The dies are also amazing, and include beautiful detail. Here’s a look at the bundle set.
Now let’s talk about how to make these beautiful cards.
Today’s Tiles Cards
Here’s a picture of today’s project I made using Stampin Up’s Today’s Tiles stamps. Isn’t it such a stunning card? Keep in mind this is the exact same card as the green and blue one, just with different colors.
Here is a list of materials you’ll need to make this card.
- Card base in Just Jade or Cajun Craze measuring 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- White cardstock measuring 5 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Ink colors: Just Jade and Pacific Point or Cajun Craze and Mango Melody
For this project, I used my Stamparatus to perfectly line up the solid stamps and detailed stamps. Take a look at the video below to see exactly how I did this.
I also used the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine with the Field Tiles dies to create the greeting tags.
I added some ribbon, used dimensionals to pop up the greetings, and added holiday rhinestone gems to bring it all together.
Today’s Tiles Video
Here’s a video tutorial with instructions on how to make this card. Please watch along!
Here’s another view of the same card made with Just Jade and Pacific Point inks. I am just loving these cards!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about this stamp and die set!
Don’t Miss Out
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn the free gifts shown below when you order using the current host code: Z23U72JU. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Shopping during Sale–a–bration comes with many benefits!
- For every $50 that you order, choose a free gift from the Sale–a–bration brochure. Order $100 and choose two items (or one of the special items only available with a $100 order)! Order $150 and choose three free items plus regular hostess benefits!
- Host a party with over $300 in sales and you will get the exclusive Punch Party stamp set for free!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! and choose $125 of products for just $99! In addition, you will receive free shipping, extra goodies from Stampin Up and FIVE full packs of 6″x6″ designer paper! What an amazing offer! I signed up during Sale–a–bration seven years ago. Best decision ever!
Order products to make this project yourself:
You Might Also Like: