Hi friends! I think it’s time for a tutorial where I share how to make several of the same card design in a short period of time – what do you think? Today I’ll be sharing how to create some lovely cards using the Stampin Up Sentimental Park stamp set, and along the way I’ll share a lot of ways to save time when making multiples of a card project. Let’s get started!
Stampin Up Sentimental Park
This is such a lovely set. It includes simple, yet beautiful flowers. I only used the stamp set for today’s cards, but the die set is lovely too. You can see the full bundle using a link at the bottom of this page.
Simple Card Design
Here you can see the finished cards. They’re fairly simple, but they do include several layers, die cutting, embossing, ribbon, and a sequin in the center of each flower.
Tips For Replicating Cards
You’ll definitely want to watch along with the video to hear and see more of the tips I have to share, but here are a few previews:
- Die cut using two layers of cardstock to get two die cuts at once
- Cut die cuts in half and just use half of each one on a card
- Emboss a 5 1/2″ x 6″ piece of paper, then cut into six strips measuring 1″ x 5 1/2″ to use on separate cards
- Line up stamps on a Stamparatus for precise repeat stamping
- Want to place stamps next to each other but they won’t line up right next to each other? Cut off the outer ‘lip’ of the stamp! I did this so I could stamp the flower and stem at the same time.
- Many more tips are in the video!
Repeat Stamping With Sentimental Park Video
Watch along here as I create six of this card design in 20 minutes!
Take a look at the supplies I used here.Product List
Thanks for visiting for tips on repeat stamping with the Stampin Up Sentimental Park stamp set!