Do you love to craft? Are you a beginner just learning, or do you like to work with pre-planned projects? There are a ton of benefits of signing up for the Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin subscription kit even for experienced crafters, and I will share more about this below.
What Is Paper Pumpkin?
Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin is an all-inclusive craft kit shipped directly to your doorstep. You can get it once, you can sign up for a specified number of months, or you can sign up for the month-to-month option and receive it until you change your subscription. I love these little kits! They’re so much fun. I obviously love to sit down with all of my regular supplies to create projects, but it’s a nice change to sit down with a kit and complete a project with much of the work already done for me! I like to use the pieces on other projects as well. It’s also great to have stamps and ink left over to use on other projects.
What Comes Included
Each kit will include the stamps, ink, paper, embellishments, and adhesives for you to complete an adorable project. You’ll receive a clear acrylic block to mount your stamps to during your first month. You’ll need to save this block to reuse with your future kits. The only thing that doesn’t come included in the kit is scissors!
Benefits Of This Fun Craft Kit
Here are some of the reasons I love this program:
- It includes everything you need to complete a craft project, including stamps and ink.
- Directions and photos are included. In addition, a short YouTube video showing how to make the project is available.
- It’s a great way to ‘get your feet wet’ with stamping and start building up those supplies on a budget.
- It’s a great value for just $22 per month, including shipping.
- It’s FUN mail. Does anyone get fun mail anymore?
- Each month you’ll have a few supplies left over to add to your stash – stamps, ink, and some consumables like adhesive, sequins, or ribbon.
- It’s a great way to craft if you have limited space available to store your supplies.
- It’s always a surprise. There aren’t many of those anymore…not even what gender babies are going to be!
- It’s a great chance for you to:
- 1. Set aside a little time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate OR
- 2. Spend some quality time with someone special like a mother, daughter, sister, or friend. You can do this via Zoom, Messenger, or Facetime too!
Use Paper Pumpkin To Connect
As mentioned above, this program is a wonderful reason to get together with a friend, sister, or daughter at least once each month. If you can’t meet up in person, you can video chat while you each craft with your kit!
A Fantastic Gift Idea
It’s very easy to gift a subscription to someone special. It’s a fun, relaxing gift that will keep on giving!
How To Subscribe
Prepaid subscriptions can be ordered for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months at a time. If you choose the 6 or 12 month options, you will receive a discount on your kits which I will explain below. If you order the 12 month option, you will also receive hostess rewards with your order!
Month-to-month subscriptions are billed monthly when your kit ships, around the 15th of the month. You are free to pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
These Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kits are just $22 per month…delivered to your door. This is an amazing value considering all that comes included.
To sign up to receive (or cancel) a particular month’s kit, you’ll need to do so by the 10th of the month. Occasionally the cut off is sooner if Stampin Up sells out, but this doesn’t happen often.
Paper Pumpkin Alternatives
What if you don’t want to assemble the kit as intended? No problem at all! You’re free to get creative with it. I always share ideas for each kit and show a few items assembled as shown in the instructions, along with several alternative project ideas. You can also do a Google or Pinterest search for “(month, year) Paper Pumpkin alternatives” and you’ll find tons of other ideas as well!
Past Kits Projects
Here are pictures of a few past kits to give you an idea of the types of projects offered. These photos include the pre-planned projects for each month as well as my alternative ideas.
Sign Up For My Paper Pumpkin Here
Are you ready to try Paper Pumpkin? There’s nothing to lose…you can always cancel!
Order A Pre-paid Subscription Below!