Hi friends, thanks so much for being here today. A while back I shared a project idea where I made 12 cards in 30 minutes and shared tons of tips for making cards quickly. This has become one of my most popular projects, so I’m doing something similar today with a new project and different tips. I’ll be using the Stampin Up Let’s Set Sail bundle to make 9 cards in 25 minutes. Along the way I’ll share a ton of tips and tricks with you.
Time Saving Tips For Making Cards Quickly Video
Watch along here for all the tips!
Stampin Up Let’s Set Sail Bundle
I think this is such a neat bundle! It’s one of those rare products that’s perfect for men, but also appropriate for women.
The designer paper I used is from our new Ocean Waves suite. These products are so neat!
- Card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Designer Paper 4″ x 4″
- Embossed Cardstock 1″ x 4 1/4″ (watch video for tip before cutting)
- White and navy cardstock for sailboat
Here are some of the tips I shared in the video:
- Card bases – score a full sheet of cardstock, then cut in half to have two prepared card bases
- How to burnish cards so they lay flat
- Planning cuts to minimize waste
- Cutting several layers of designer paper at once
- Embossing a full piece of cardstock and trimming into strips
- Lining up multiple stamps to be able to punch them out at one time
- Saving paper when punching
- Pick up small pieces with the Take Your Pick tool
- Apply dimensionals and remove the paper backing with the Take Your Pick Tool
- Plus many more!
Here are the materials I used to create these cards.Product List
Thanks for visiting! I hope these cards created with the Stampin Up Let’s Set Sail bundle and the loads of tips will help you in your crafty endeavors!