Hey all – it’s a good Tuesday, and it’s a day to celebrate! The reason? Stampin’ Up! is turning 30! It’s pretty amazing that this company has been around for 30 years now. It’s not surprising, but it’s amazing. It was started in a garage by two women, and has grown to affect the lives of thousands of demonstrators, millions of stampers, and even more who receive the gifts of our creations! So today we are celebrating with a stamp sale!
So this makes me think where I would be without Stampin’ Up! Well here are a few of the things that would be different in my life…
- I would pay a LOT more for stamping supplies!!
- I wouldn’t have formed relationships with so many women who come to my classes and retreats, those demonstrators on my Sassy Stampers team, and other demonstrators from around the country and world that I have met on trips and at conventions.
- During the time I was a stay-at-home mom and through a concurrent divorce, I might have gone crazy without the human interaction of my stamping friends!
- After becoming a single working mom, my finances would have been VERY tight without my stamping income.
- I wouldn’t have visited Newport Beach California, Stampin’ Up! Headquarters in Salt Lake City, or a week long trip to Thailand as a result of earning these trips for free!
- I wouldn’t put nearly the time into crafting that I do on a regular basis. I need the creativity outlet and stress relief that this provides!
- WOW my life would be different, and so much less satisfying. Would you have any interest in getting these benefits from being a demonstrator? Or just getting a discount on your products? Learn more.
So, back to the It’s Our Birthday Stamp Sale. Check out the items that are on sale below!
Sale Items – Click on the Links Below to See Items in My Online Store
Below are highlights from just a few of my favorite sets that are on sale! Click on the image to see more about that project!
Labels to Love…
…and Balloon Celebration.
Use the links above to order before this sale ends because it’s today only! Subscribe to my blog to make sure you don’t miss future projects!