Who do you know who is going through a difficult time? In my life, it seems like the list of people has exploded recently. Sometimes it is hard to know how to support those going through life’s struggles, but sending a card can be a small gesture to show your support. The new Stampin’ Up! High Tide stamp set is perfect for making cards for people facing hard times. I love the meaningful phrases included in the set, such as the one shown below.
The images included in the High Tide set include the two-step lighthouse, seagulls flying, birds walking on the ground, sand, water, grass, and a beam of light. The combination of these can make some beautiful scenes.
In the background of this card, I used two favorites of mine – designer paper from the Falling in Love pack, and the metallic gold ribbon that can be earned free right now during Sale-a-bration with any $50 order. If you don’t like the ribbon or would prefer another free gift, there are many to choose from, including stamp sets, paper packs, and a card kit!
Whether your seas are calm or stormy at the moment, we all know that storms will come. When they do, I hope you will let hope be your lighthouse.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.