Hello stamping friends! I appreciate you stopping in today. If you love to make fun fold cards, but you don’t always love the time spent on them, then take a look at today’s card. It’s one of the easiest fun folds you can ever make. Not only that, but I’ll also be sharing how to use the new Stampin Up Hello Ladybug bundle to make this sweet bee instead of a ladybug. Like it?
Fun Fold Card Video
Watch along here to see how to create this simple fun fold card and also how to use the ladybug punch to make a bee!
Stampin Up Hello Ladybug
The new Stampin Up Hello Ladybug bundle is so darn adorable. I wanted to show the versatility of this set, so that’s why I used it today for a bee instead of a bug.
To make this card, you’ll need the following:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base, scored at 1 1/4″ and 5 1/2″
- 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ Designer paper or embossed cardstock
- 1″ x 5 1/4″ Designer paper or embossed cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ white cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Designer paper or embossed cardstock
- Black, bumblebee, and vellum cardstock for punches
Watch along with the video to see how to make the cute bee!
Full Supply List
Here’s the full list of supplies I used for today’s card.Product List
Thanks so much for visiting to see this fun fold card design and how to turn Stampin Up Hello Ladybug into a bee!