I’m so excited about today’s card, I’m not going to waste any time sharing it with you. I made this card with the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and matching Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies. Isn’t it lovely?
Look closely – can you see that the middle section of the card front is clear? I’m not sure if this has an official name, but I’m calling it the ‘floating card technique.’ I cut a section out of the front and replaced it with a piece of window sheet. Then I was able to attach those gorgeous dragonflies on top.
I think I’m in love with gold accents on cards. I used the gold glimmer paper for the front, and added gold Dazzling Details on the inside of the card to add just a little sparkle to the ‘fading dots’ on the right and left edges.
I’ve been told that dragonflies are the new butterflies! If you don’t have the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Dreams set, I think you need it!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!
This is absolutely beautiful. (the dragonflies are my March purchase for sure now) Love it.