Can you believe that Christmas is less than two months away?! Yikes!! It is amazing how fast time flies once the end of October gets here. It’s time to make gift lists, start shopping, and stock up on food for all of those holiday gatherings! Are your cards all made? It not, check out my blog because I’ve been sharing lots of card ideas! As for today, I’m sharing a scrapbook page idea featuring the Stampin Up Christmas Gleaming bundle. Here it is!
I’m curious…how many of you out there are scrapbookers? I know that most of my followers are card makers, but I don’t know how many of you scrapbook. I would love to know! For the card makers, keep in mind you can always scale down a scrapbook page to make a card idea. If I were going to turn today’s project into a card, I would take the cluster of ornaments, greeting, and squares behind them and put that on a card!
I just love this page because of the radiant, glowing, copper accents throughout. I used the Brightly Gleaming designer paper pack for the background and photo mats. Then I used the Stampin Up Christmas Gleaming stamp set and Gleaming Ornaments punch pack, which come together in a bundle for 10% off, to make the ornaments. I embossed them with copper embossing powder. I also used our Sprig Punch to punch a few branches from copper foil paper. Maybe it’s too showy, but is that even possible??
Thanks for visiting! Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!