Would you agree that we should all do a better job of ‘seeing the beautiful’ in ourselves? Stampin’ Up! has introduced a new stamp set called Beautiful You, and I love that it allows us to create cards and other craft projects to celebrate the beautiful women in our lives.
When I first saw this set, to be honest, it wasn’t my favorite. It just isn’t my typical style. I wouldn’t consider myself girly or terribly feminine. The stamps of women looking beautiful just didn’t appeal to me at first. The reason I ordered the set was because it has beautiful sentiments. The one that really stood out to me is the one used on this card, “Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we’re here we might as well dance.” Ain’t that the truth?
To stamp the image of the woman, I stamped it on vellum cardstock, flipped the vellum over to color the image with Stampin’ Write markers, then flipped her back over to mellow out the colors. I used Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, and Peekaboo Peach markers. After coloring Peekaboo Peach on the skin areas, I blotted off extra color with scrap paper to create more of a skin tone look, rather than something closer to peach or orange.
Use the link below to see all of the stamps included in Beautiful You. It is a beautiful set, which will allow you to make beautiful cards, to celebrate the beautiful women in your life. I hope you consider adding it to your collection!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!