Welcome everyone! Yesterday I mentioned that today we are having a Stampin Up 24 Hour Sale on tons of amazing stamp sets! To see all of the stamps included in the sale and start shopping, click here. For my blog post today I want to share some past card projects I have made with a few of these sets. Sometimes it’s hard to envision what you can do with a set until you see project samples, so let’s do some looking!
Dashing Deer – for regal Christmas cards
Making Christmas Bright – a cheery way to light up the season
Tea Together – It’s time for tea!
Beautiful You – A dose of encouragement for the women in your life who need it
Beautiful Friendship – Gorgeous cards created quickly and easily
Painted Harvest – Amazing flowers for fall and throughout the year
A Good Man – Because men need encouragement too
Rooted In Nature – A classic set which can be used for all seasons and occasions
Best Catch – Because flowery cards don’t work for men
Geared Up Garage – Another great masculine set!
Crackle Paint – The rustic look isn’t just for decorating your home
Bokeh Dots – For a whimsical look without effort or mess
That’s a pretty good preview of some awesome stamps included in this sale. See all the stamps and do your shopping here!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!