Have you had a chance yet to take advantage of the great deals available during Sale-a-bration? It’s a great time to order, host, or sign up, because you’ll get extra products of your choice with all three options! Contact me if you have questions about the great offers. Today I’m sharing an easy card I made with the Stampin’ Up! Swan Lake stamp set and Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper. Here she is.
Let’s talk about the Swan Lake stamp set. I think this set is really pretty. When I work with sets like this that include outlines of images, I often try to find ways to use them that don’t require them to be colored in. It’s gorgeous to stamp and then color them, but there are also simpler ways to use them, such as what I created here. I just stamped the images using Early Espresso and left them as is.
Did you notice the Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper in the background? I’m LOVING it. I really like the vintage look as well as the colors. Here is another card I made with the same paper, as well as a circus scrapbook page.
Thanks for visiting! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!