I don’t know about you, but I send as many ‘thinking of you’ cards as any other type. I’m not always great at remembering birthdays, but I do try to let people know I’m thinking about them when they’re struggling with hard times. Sometimes it’s difficult to come up with words that are appropriate for certain situations. If someone is ill or has lost a loved one, those fit into the standard ‘get well’ or ‘sympathy’ realm, but sometimes those don’t really work. I love the new Stampin’ Up! Sending Thoughts stamp set, because it has the perfect words for so many situations, such as the sentiment I used on the front of this card, “Be still, I’ve got this. ~ God.”
Isn’t this lovely? I paired it with a doily and a beautiful print from the Fruit Stand designer paper pack.
The sentiment shown below is another in the set. Others not shown include,
- Hugs. Prayers. Love.
- I’m here to give you a hand, a smile, a shoulder to cry on – whatever you need.
- I know you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired
- I’m here for you
- Big Yay for little victories
A second stamp that can be paired with the one in the photo above says, “because I know you.” These sentiments are so heartfelt. The Stampin’ Up! Sending Thoughts stamp set has been a wonderful addition to my stamp collection, and I think it would be to yours as well.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!