Does it seem silly that I’m already sharing Easter project ideas? The other day, I posted a cute Easter scrapbook page that I made with our adorable Basket Bunch stamp set and thinlits bundle. Today I have a simple but dramatic Easter card made using the Stampin’ Up! Easter Message stamp set. It may seem that Easter is a long way away, but we all know how time flies! It will be here before we know it!
The Easter Message stamp set includes the cross stamp shown, a palm branch, an Easter lily, and two greetings – Happy Easter, and the one I used on today’s card:
He is not here;
He has risen.
I made this card in just a few short minutes. I stamped the cross with Soft Suede ink, watercolored it using Soft Suede and an aqua painter, then used gold Wink of Stella over top to make it glisten. I used an aqua painter and Sahara Sand ink to give depth to the folds in the cloth draped over the cross.
Thanks for visiting! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!