Four weeks from today we will be celebrating our risen Savior on Easter morning. I’m a member of my church’s bell choir and we will be playing at both the sunrise and regular services. The Easter bunny is going to have to come SUPER early that day! Hopefully the Easter bunny can get to bed early the night before to get plenty of sleep! To get you in the mood for Easter, I have a simple Stampin’ Up! Easter card idea to share with you.
This card is SO easy to make and I love the way it turned out. The lily and palm branch stamps are in the Easter Message stamp set. That set has nice sentiment stamps included, but I decided to use a lovely one from the Suite Sentiments set instead.
Just a note about the ovals – I cut out the lily using the Stitched Shapes thinlits set. The lower tan layer was cut with the Layering Ovals set. These two sets coordinate perfectly, as do the Layering Circles with Stitched Shapes. I love the way the two layers look when paired together – the top layer with ‘stitching’ and the bottom without . I’ve made other cards using the same idea. Here’s another one made with ovals and here’s one with circles.
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!