We all get a kick out of fun new products, don’t we? It’s so much fun to look through one of our catalogs, pick out what I want to order (everything!), see that box when it arrives on my porch, open it up, which is usually as fun as Christmas morning, and then start creating! As much fun as new stamping supplies are, sometimes it’s fun to get out the classic oldies too. For today’s penguin card, I broke out one of last year’s stamp sets, which was popular enough it was carried over into this year’s Annual Catalog. It’s the Snow Place stamp set which coordinates with the Snow Friends thinlits, and it includes this adorable penguin, plus two snowmen and a lot of really cute accessories.
The other products I used on the card are new in this year’s Holiday Catalog: This Christmas designer paper, the Jolly Hat Builder punch, and the ‘Merry & Bright’ greeting from the Stitched with Cheer stamp set, which I cut out with the Bunch of Banners thinlits.
Just for fun, I looked up the ‘Countdown to Christmas’ calculator. I hadn’t really thought about it, but we only have 62 days until Christmas. Whoa! It’s time to get the rest of my cards made!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!