My little girl turned three yesterday, and I wanted to make her a birthday card that she would love. It’s a sure bet that she’ll love anything with animals, so I dusted off my Snow Place stamp set, and got out this cute little guy to make her a penguin birthday card.
Any idea what I used to cut out the party hat? It’s the ice cream cone die from the Frozen Treats Framelits! It was the perfect size and shape, so it saved me some frustration trying to cut out a triangle by hand.
I used the cheery Carried Away designer paper in the background. You can earn this paper, or any other Sale-a-bration item, free right now with a $50 order!
The swirly tag and pom pom on the card are from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit – they add a lot of cute with very little effort!
Make sure to check back and see pictures of the cake I made for my daughter’s party…it turned out adorable!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!