It’s a quick post today. Here’s a sneak peek of a fun new product suite in the Occasions catalog being released on January 4. It’s called Cool Treats. Isn’t it cute?
My upline, Nikki Barnhart, designed this card, and we made it at our team Christmas party a few weeks ago. I thought it was adorable. Nice job, Nikki!
I just love those ice cream cones! The designer paper is really neat too. It has embossed (shiny) areas in the designs that you can’t appreciate unless you see it in person.
Start making your ordering list! Ordering for new products begins January 4, and you will earn a free Sale-a-bration item for every $50 you spend!!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
love it super cute … Any chance of getting the measurments
Kay, I’m catching up on comments finally. If you’re still interested in the measurements, here they are. The card base measures 4 1/4″ x 11″. It needs to be scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. The mat pieces that get attached to the card base measure 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 2 1/2″. The small pieces attached to the front measure 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (watermelon wonder) and 2″ x 3 1/2″ (white). Please let me know if you have any other questions.
I just saw you measurements thank you so much
love the cute card