Happy New Year’s Eve! Whether you’re going out or staying in tonight, I hope you’re able to ring in the new year in whatever style you like, even if sleeping is what you prefer! Are you getting excited yet about the new Occasions Catalog coming out in just a few days? Those of you who make purchases from me should have received your copies in the mail before Christmas. If you haven’t received a copy, I will be posting it on my website next week, or you’ll be able to see all the new products in my online store on January 4. Keep in mind that Sale-a-bration will be starting as well, and you’ll receive a free gift with every $50 you order! For today, I’m sharing another sneak peek of a beautiful birthday stamp set called Big on Birthdays. Isn’t this big Happy Birthday stamp fabulous?
The stamps in the Big on Birthdays set are BIG and BEAUTIFUL! I thought gold embossing would be the perfect way to highlight the beauty of this particular stamp.
I made the speckles around the edge of the card with a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set. It’s a quick and easy way to make irregular patterns like dots and splotches on cards.
See you next year! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!