A couple of weeks ago when I realized how short I was on Christmas cards, I cranked out about 70 cards in 4 hours. To be honest, I was somewhat impressed with myself. If you still need a few Christmas cards, you’re running out of time! However, if that is the case, today’s snowy Christmas card is one you could make quickly and easily.
The stamps on this card came from the following sets:
- Evergreen tree – Santa’s Sleigh
- Snow – Merriest Wishes
- Greeting – Jar of Cheer
- Inside greeting – Wonderful Year
I love, love, love the snow stamp. I’m not sure why I love it so much, but I do. It’s such a pretty, softly falling type of snow!
Don’t forget that we have TONS of products on sale right now. Many of our Holiday Catalog items are being retired and will only be available for a few more days. Check them out!
I hope you’re ready for Christmas and that you’re able to spend the next few days with loved ones. Enjoy!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!