Hi everyone! Is it snowy where you are? Earlier this week, we got a lovely (in my opinion at least) 4-inch snow here in southern Ohio. The snow was really wet, so it built up nice and thick on top of the tree branches. It was beautiful. I love snow! In the spirit of winter weather, I have a simple snowy Santa’s sleigh scene card to share today. Say that five times fast!
The Santa’s Sleigh stamp set I used on this card is awesome. I have used it a ton. See a few other projects I have made with it here.
On this card, I used a mask of the sleigh in order to make it look like the trees are behind the sleigh. I made the mask by die cutting a sleigh using the Santa’s Sleigh die set, then I trimmed the top part just slightly in from the edges, to make it the same size as the sleigh stamp. After stamping the sleigh on the card front, I laid the mask over top and stamped the trees.
I think the inside of the card turned out as cute as the outside.
Thanks for stopping by during this busy time of year! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!